Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mini Update

I started Spring semester. This is my last semester for my bachelor's degree, so that is so exciting. It is going wicked fast, because it is already March. My certification test is in only 6 weeks and then on to graduation 3 weeks after that. WOW!

In other news, I turned in my Peace Corps application and just received my next step. I'm really excited about that. I hope it goes quickly.

In other, other news, Erin should give birth in the next two days and, personally, I really want to see my new tiny niece tomorrow!

2 comments:

kim said...

I am sooo excited to see Erin's new baby! Oh, yeah, and it's also cool that you're graduating. (HAHA, no, it's WAAAAY cool actually! Congrats!) I want to hear more about the Peace Corps!

Miss you all and hope I can see you all soon!

LIZ said...

I'm happy to hear that it is all working out for you. Miss ya!