Here's the sum-up for the last few months.
OCTOBER
My trip to Ingleside, Illinois was perfect. A little site-seeing and a whole lot visiting with my dear Liz. We got to go to the Chicago blackhawks hockey game and it was way fun until the last 30 seconds when the Predators scored and won the game, then it was sad. Almost devastating with a dash of unbelievable. I got to go to the Sears Tower, which is called the Willis Tower (despite the logo on 98% of their souvenirs). We also did a little tallship sailing on the tallship Windy. Think the black pearl only white with a tiny pub and actual toilets. I even helped raise the Spanky sail.
The rest of the time we lounged around the house and played with the kids. It was very relaxing and a nice break from school and work.
NOVEMBER
November was quite uneventful. Tests and papers and presentations galore. Thanksgiving was fun. I didn't have to work this Thanksgiving which is a first in five years. Our children were a lot of fun and Miss Maya Moo played with me a lot. She is super adorable. I got to see my sister's prego belly and, of course, baby stopped kicking every time I tried to feel her.
DECEMBER
School is over for the semester! The end of the semester was ridiculously busy and very stressful, so I'm super happy it's done with. I have only ONE semester left. I will, hopefully, be graduating around May 6th!
I mailed in my CHES registration papers so I can take the certification test in April. I did some Christmas shopping and am getting a head start on one of my classes for the spring.
I'll try to remember to post pictures from Chicago, Keoni's B-day and Christmas. I forgot my camera over Thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment