Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Summer Vacation!

As of 10:38 a.m. I'm officially on Summer Vacation. So what did I do, you say, well . . . I took a quick trip to work to finish a training, then I had lunch with my momma, then I hit every red light on 5th east on the home, then I took a nap, and now I'll going to clean my room, do some laundry and buy a new shirt.

My summer vacation officially ends tomorrow at 0900 when I start my summer internship. Don't feel bad for me. It's not one of those pesky everyday internships, so I will have days off during the summer.

Thank you for everyone who voted. I looked into both frogs and tiny turtles and both are actually very expensive to set up and maintain, so fish it is.

Also, here are a few pictures from Sea World San Diego.







1 comment:

kim said...

Love the pictures! Sea World is the funnest place to be. I feel like I haven't seen you forever! Best of luck on that internship!!