Sunday, March 28, 2010

The End of March

Spring Break 2010 has come and gone. Today it's back to work and tomorrow back to school. I realized that I dislike this part of the semester. It's far too busy and full of tests and projects that are due.

On a more enjoyable note. I went to Sea World San Diego for spring break. It was fun. When I decide which are my favorite pictures, I'll post those. I'll be having a private viewing and votes will be collected then.

Well, that's all that has happened since my last posting. I'm thinking about getting a fish or something so my blog can be more exciting. What do you think?

2 comments:

kim said...

LOL, I want to be in on the private viewing and voting!! You know I am a huge fan of your work.

Also, I love fish. Betas are way cool.

We miss you!!!

LIZ said...

I think you should!! These posts are way to far apart and lack some serious excitement!

Miss ya and hope school isn't stressing you out too much.