Friday, May 1, 2009

IT'S ALMOST TIME. . . .

FOR SUMMER! One week left and I'm out of school for the summer. I'm super excited and am having a hard time buckling down and studying for my finals. I've taken my easy one, but my hard ones are yet to come.

I have a few plans this summer. My first trip is to Omaha. I haven't seen my sister since August, which is way too long. I just learned that JL will be out of school, so I'm excited. I haven't seen him much when I've gone out before. The whole Dental School thing. And I get to see Wicked with my daddy. Happy Birthday to me! Really, my ticket to Wicked was my birthday present.

My niece, Baby 'M', will be born end of May, beginning of June. Erin will be super prego when I see her. Poor 35 week pregnant Erin:( Way to take one for the team!

Kyra and I are thinking of going to Bear World/Yellowstone in July sometime and possibly Las Vegas in August. These are both in the works.

There will be lots of fun and relaxing from my 3 semester of school. People who go straight thru are amazing!

2 comments:

LIZ said...

Don't forget that I am visiting in Aug. You better leave some time open for me.

kim said...

I like your choice of plans for the summer!! I am also happy for Erin and John Lee, and baby #3! Tell them congrats for me...