The shuttles remind me of bugs because of how their side mirrors are placed. They are look like antennas.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Campus shuttle
I decided the take the shuttle on campus today instead of walking across it. It was scary. There were multiple times I wanted to ask the driver if he remembered he was driving bus and not a Smart Car. The sound effects of the seats rattling and banging about was an awesome addition to fear factor. I can't forget the the braking method. It was the sudden type that made you slide down the bench 3 inches. I had a difficult time convincing my hand that it was okay to release the death grip on the handrail when it was time to get off. I would totally blame it on the bus driver, but the driver switch part way through and the new one drove in the almost the exact same manner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh fun it sounds like it could be a new ride at Lagoon. "Come on everybody to the new Shuttle ride. It is a white knuckled ride, with unexpected turns, and is guaranteed to thrill!"
I'm guessing you will be walking from now on.
Post a Comment