It's so crazy it's July already. I've finished one of my 5 classes this summer, unfortunately it was my easiest class. Now on to wonderful end of the term papers and final exams. Yeah! Thankfully only one comprehensive final, this semester.
I got a camera of my very own. I love it!
I went to the Tim McGraw concert. It was fun.
This is the stage. Camera phones:(



2 comments:
hey, sorry I did not call you back the other day. Things have been non stop. All we do is look at houses.
You're camera looks nice, now you will have no reason not to post. Miss you and hope you are happy and well.
I am still laughing about the picture of your father at the Tim McGraw concert! He has got to be, hands down, one of my top five favorite people. Hilarious!! I miss you and Kyra and Momma and everyone! We need to get together sometime in our lives. I like your new camera!
Post a Comment