My internship is going well too. I'm almost at 100 hrs, that's half done. Hooray! I have a weird school schedule so I can only do about a fourth of the number of health fairs I was doing in the summer. A lot of them are on a Wednesday and Thursdays which are my night classes. Next semester will be better. I'll have lots of time to help.
My family and I went to the Lion King at Capitol Theatre in August and it was AWESOME. We went to dinner at the Red Iguana 2 before and found out there IS in fact going to be a Baby 'N' and he or she will be joining us in . . . MARCH! A big 'THANK YOU' to the JL & E Roring Family Expansion Committee for that announcement. I'm very excited. Kyra took a peek before she left, but Baby N was being tricky, so we don't know if it's a boy or girl. Well, I don't yet. That was about 2 weeks ago.
Speaking of Kyra leaving, check out her blog The little delights that we call life (link is in the right hand column ). She is in Europe roaming around and it sounds like she's having a blast. She took some great pictures too.
Lily and Kyra are "One year older and wiser too, Happy Birthday to you!" I missed Lily Bean's b-day party due to a night class, but I did take her shopping. She picked out a GI Joe with a pet wolf, an Iron Man mask (which she calls a Spiderman mask) and a giant heart necklace. Erin made her a Bulleye's cake (from Disney and Pixar's Toy Story 2 & 3). She sent me a picture, the girl has talent. Kyra was already gone for her b-day, so no celebrating there:(
Well, that's September. Me juggling school, work, an internship, studying, meetings for my practicum, and all the other jazz in my life. Busy, busy, busy all day long.
No comments:
Post a Comment