This is a funny picture. Papa told him he needed to smile big and look at his cake. I took this after my dad took his picture. Erin did two family parties, so we had cupcakes and a little cake for Keoni. He loved his own little cake.
This is the Batman car that I got him. HE LOVED IT, as he should . . . since he picked it out. Yes, I'm the aunt who takes them shopping and lets them pick any toy, within reason.
SORRY ABOUT YOUR BASEBOARD NANA. I REALLY DO LOVE YOU!
Keoni made out like a bandit. My parent's gave him a fishing matching game and some new clothes. The game is pretty fun. Kyra gave him this gun that you put jets on and make them fly when you pull the trigger. Erin and John Lee gave him a plastic sword. It is also pretty fun.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEONI!
1 comment:
Wow, 5 already! Time sure does fly. He is growing like a weed, what are you feeding that kid. Happy Keoni!
Post a Comment