It's so weird to be at the end of October. The cold weather, Smith's on 21st South not having any 100 Grands that one day I looked, crazy parents who want to teach their children a lesson by letting them go trick-or-treating and then making them give their candy to the "poor sick children" at PCMC. Yes, sadly the entire run on sentence is true. The first two memories can not be helped and there's not much to learn from, however the last I will give some advice. "Poor sick children" should not be eating candy and the majority of them at PCMC are on special diets. . . because they are sick.
Now for the fun part. This one is actually pretty easy for those of us looking in on a situation. If you want to teach your child a lesson, don't let them go trick-o-treating! It is actually optional.
That has been the question of the day. Unfortunately the Christmas season is much worse for this specific lesson.
So the same old, same old for me. Work and school. I hate group projects with lazy people and reading about how to conduct research is not as fun as it sounds. Who knew?
Halloween costume count:
John Lee: unknown-will match Erin
Erin: Mid-evil Maiden
Keoni: Dragon
Lily: Mid-evil Maiden
Maya: Possibly Frankenstein (if she feels like it)
Kyra: A Flapper
Momma: Nothing
Daddy: Nothing
Me: Nothing
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
2 comments:
I wish I saw Lily and Maya as mid-evil maidens!! How cute. I love Halloween, and Erin is always so creative with their costumes. And so are you and Mama... :)
John Lee ended up being a gorilla--it scared all the little trick 0r treaters, hehe
Post a Comment