This is Lily and Keoni playing with balloons from the graduation dinner. The were fasinated with this activity for a few days.
My Dad and I stayed at a hotel and this was swimming time. The kids LOVED it.
My Dad and I saw Wicked while we were in Omaha. I really liked.
This is at the Henry Doorly Zoo. It is the coolest zoo.
And finally the graduate and his gorgeous wife, Dr. John Lee and Erin Roring. Yeah!!!!
A FEW WEEKS LATER . . .
The birth of MAYA HOPE RORING. May 29th @ 9:49 a.m. 8 pounds 9 ounces, 21 inches long.

AND IN THE MIDDLE OF JUNE . . .
I flew back to Omaha for the last time, as far as I know, to help move the Roring to Utah.
It was the girls in the car . . .


This is what Lily looks like when her mother is taking pictures of her when she is trying to watch "Cinderella has two cats"
And the boys in the big yellow truck. The sleeping man next to Keoni is Bumpa Roring, who also came to help move the clan.

We made it safe and sound to Utah.
2 comments:
how do you get pics off your phone?!!? Fun trip, huh?!
Wow, they are so growen up! Miss you can't wait to see you in Aug.
Post a Comment