Friday, June 5, 2009

A Quick Note

I made it back from Omaha okay. I've made a posting but am having trouble uploading my pictures, so I hope to post that one and the one about our new arrival. I get to return to Omaha in a few weeks to assist my sis in driving her cute kids back to Utah. I'm super excited.

Kyra, my parents, and I aren't going to Yellowstone anymore, it's Lava Hot Springs instead. And Liz is coming in August. I hope I get to see her for a minute or two. She's been gone for so long.

My cousin is getting married tomorrow and I have the afternoon off, so I'll try to get those posts up.

1 comment:

LIZ said...

Can't wait to see more pictures of the kids. They are growing like weeds. Lava will be tons of fun, I love that place. And yay, I can't wait for our trip to Utah. There is a play that one of my friends from here (that is going to BYU) is in and I am sure that you would be more then happy to go see it with me. Miss ya!