I must say, I truly do not like the beginning of December. It has too much stress attached to it. Studying for last exams, cramming in finals, Christmas craziness, and it's cold. Unless you live in my apartment where there is a consistent heat war. Yes, naturally there is always one, and I do mean one, person who is freezing cold and must have the temperature at 75-80 degrees while the rest of us are fine at 60-65. The sad thing is that she's a night owl, so she usually wins. Like last night, when I had to chug 20 oz of water and turn on my fan. Good times.
I want to enjoy my very few Christmas decorations, but by the time I get school wrapped up it's just about the 20th and then what's the point. Plus I'm working extra shifts, so I really won't be home that much. What do I do? Would it be weird if just kept it up until around February?
I think it would be okay if people put lights up in July. That way those who don't like wondering about in the freezing cold can enjoy them too. Most people do fireworks twice (Utah only) in July so I really don't think lights on the house would matter much. Perhaps I'll put up lights on my parents house this coming July and see if it catches on.
2 comments:
It's just easier to leave them up all year round. We should start a Christmas in July week.
We will have a week in July that we have Christmas decorations up and send each other gifts. Who doesn't like getting a gift for no reason?
Hi Sara! That is funny that someone you live with likes the temp around 75+ degrees. That is insane! I would be roasting. Good luck with that.
Post a Comment